New Blog

Continue the adventure at:
caldreamsquirrel.blogspot.com

06 February 2009

Helping the Animals

We'll return to our regularly scheduled programming after this important message for the Humane Society.

As many of you know, I have fur babies. Three of them. Sofie was my first. She was adopted from an organization in Chicago called Cats are Purrsons Too! She's been with me now for almost 6 years, and I love her dearly.

The Humane Society is holding its Spay Day 2009 Photo Contest. One is to choose the cutest pet. The second is to raise money for HSUS, HSI and many other wonderful pet organizations across the country.

I hope that you will take the time to visit the website and vote (yeah Sofie!) for my pet, enter your own pet, or support many of the wonderful organizations involved. I know money is tight, but a dollar or two can help support the spaying and neutering of all animals so that puppy mills can become a thing of the past, and all pets will find a home.

Thank you!

And please, if you enter your pets post the link so we can support each other in this fun and wonderful way!

"Sofie"
Vote

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sofie is a doll!!! I entered my Shy girl, it is such a worthy cause and of course you know how I feel about animals and helping them :)

Well done for entering!! Did you see how much money they have raised through this!!!! Amazing if you go through the pages and just do quick math...amazing & wonderful!