New Blog

Continue the adventure at:
caldreamsquirrel.blogspot.com

05 October 2008

BCPC - Change

Photo Challenge Website

When I think of change, I think of traveling. Moving. Following where the road takes me.

Which reminds me of Robert Frost:

ROAD LESS TRAVELED

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

Then took the other as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way
I doubted if I should ever come back

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

D said...

very nice shot... where is this? Love it!

betty said...

I love the picture!! that poem was always a favorite of mine

betty

Unknown said...

Veronica...that is one of my all time favorite of favorite poems!!! And it pic is just lovely as well. Thanks so much for sharing!! De ;)

MariesImages said...

Excellent entry, Veronica, I love the approach & a beautiful image to fit the post!
Marie

Vicki said...

Veronica...this is a great shot and the poem is so fitting...Excellent entry.

Elisabeth said...

Oh, how I adore country roads...very nice image.

Betty

alphawoman said...

Lovely shot!

Winivere said...

PRETTY!
XX,
Winivere

Lisa said...

Hello, thanks for stopping by my journal. It is a pleasure to meet you and I just love the Buffalo Squirrels!! I always get Buffalo Girls of course so I love this twist.

Your journey sounds interesting and I look forward to reading more of your entries.

Awesome photo by the way.

Martha said...

Very pretty shot and lovely entry!